How does the training work?
In case you had some questions about my courses, I thought I’d share some of the frequently asked questions with you.
When do the courses start?
You’ll have access to the course content straight away.
After purchase you’ll be sent your login information and you can start watching the pre-recorded videos as soon as you like.
Is there a deadline?
If you’ve purchased an individual course you’ll have lifetime unlimited access to the content. If your school or setting has enrolled you onto a training package of courses, you’ll have unlimited access for 12 whole months.
All of the courses are self-paced and you can complete them in your own time. As you’ll have your own login and unlimited access you can watch the videos whenever you like so you can dip in and out of the courses at your own pace.
One lovely course participant commented that it was great to fit the course in around her children at home. I'm a mum too and I totally understood.
Do I have to do the course all in one go?
Only if you want to.
Luckily the courses in the Speech and Language Garden are between 30 mins and 3.5 hours so you can complete a single course in an afternoon.
Most of the content is split into smaller sections so if you did need to pause and come back, you’ll be able to pick up where you left off.
The courses are short to save you valuable time, but that doesn’t mean they are empty! You’ll get condensed, key information on the topic, with specific strategies and implementable interventions that you can apply immediately within your setting.
Do I get a certificate?
If you want one, absolutely! Just send me an email once you’re done and we’ll email your certificate to you for your CPD file.
With the packages for the whole staff team, how many people does this include?
The multi-user training packages is available for your whole team. Whether you have 3 members of staff or 30 it will be great to have you all trained up so that you can support the children that you work with and your setting can boast having specially trained staff.
How does the training work?
1. Payments can be made online through the secure purchase page, your school can pay by card or paypal. Settings can also pay by invoice and bank transfer (send me an email to request this). This will provide the package for 12 months.
2. For whole-team training, you’ll be contacted to send us a list of staff members who you’d like to enrol on the training package. We’ll set them up with individual login accounts and send them a welcome email with information on how they can access the courses and content.
3. Your staff members will have instant, continuous and unlimited access to the courses and content. You’ll be able to use the courses and content as part of your training days, staff meetings or individual CPD.
4. Each individual staff member will have access to the specialist resources which can be downloaded and printed as often as required. These resources can also be used in further training sessions or team meetings.
5. Your team members can log in to the courses and watch the videos as many times as they wish over the 12 month subscription period. Ideal for refreshing skills, preparing for new cohorts and upskilling new staff members.
If you have any more questions, just let me know. You can send me an email to Beth@thespeechandlanguaegarden.com. You an even book a free 15 min call to discuss the needs of your setting with me over the phone or zoom.