How I'm helping schools (and how I can help yours too) 😇
As a Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist, I provide online training and CPD for school staff so that they can identify and support the SEN needs of their pupils.
This training is available to lots of different kinds of education settings, including primary and secondary schools, independent schools and multi academy trusts.
Schools are investing in their staff by signing up their schools and nurseries to my training packages.
These settings are looking to increase the quality of teaching and contribute to school improvement.
As well as these benefits, schools are also seeing increased morale, improved confidence and motivated staff.
My training is a really simple concept. All of the courses are pre-recorded and available online at any time.
The resources can be downloaded and printed as many times as required.
Each member of staff in a school gets their own email login and access to the following for 12 whole months:
🌳 ONLINE COURSES
- SLCN Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Speech Sounds Steps to Success
- Early Years Speech & Language
- Memory & Processing
- Vocabulary and Word finding
- Stammering & Stuttering
- SLCN Checklist
- Speech Sound Screener
- SLCN eBook
- Memory & Vocabulary Interventions eBooks
- 2 Speech Sound interventions eBooks
- Activities for Language Development eBook
🌻 BONUS GOODIES
- A range of fantastic downloadable bonus goodies including audits, milestones checklists, printable strategy sheets, and more!
- Each person will also be able to email me with any questions and get my expert advice for their classroom or setting.
You can get access to this training package too!
Your school or MAT is welcome to enrol staff members onto the training package so that you can boost the provision in your setting to identify and meet the needs of the children in your care.
If you need an information document for you to share with your Headteacher or Manager >>> CLICK HERE <<<
Looking for training for your early years setting only? >> click here<<
Or If you work in a secondary school, there's a package especially for your team >> here<<
Your next steps
Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or book a quick phone call via my calendar >>here<< to ask me any questions or talk about the needs of your school or setting further.